A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wiznitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wiznitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wiznitzer, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiznitzer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiznitzer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Wiznitzer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Max Wiznitzer practice?
- Dr. Max Wiznitzer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Max Wiznitzer practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Middlefield, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.