A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wiznitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Wiznitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wiznitzer, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiznitzer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiznitzer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiznitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Max Wiznitzer practice?
Dr. Max Wiznitzer practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Middlefield, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.