Dr. Max Wiznitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Max Wiznitzer?

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Max Wiznitzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017

Awesome Support

Dr Wiznitzer has been supporting us for over 8 years from when my son was first diagnosed with autism. His approach is direct which I really appreciate. His experience allows him to cut to the chase and really help you understand how to help your child and appreciate his development. He has been spot on with our son. His support has made us feel more in control over something we have no control over by truly looking at the facts in front of us. He don't sugar coat our situation and his gives us good tools/advice for helping our son and ourselves in dealing with his challenges.

January 30th, 2016

AUSTISM SPECIALIST- NOT!!!!

AWFUL doctor with a terrible bed side manner to say the least. We will NOT be returning, and I highly recommend all parents to consider finding another physician. He is abrupt, curt, and disrespectful... I cannot say more, and unfortunately we have to find another specialist for our child.

September 4th, 2015

Dr. Max is the best.

August 31st, 2015

OMG loved reading these reviews I was beginning to think I was the only person who thought this guy was full of crap. His behavior is unexceptable for a dr. and for someone who is known its not what you would expect. We saw him once he shut us down everytime we talked my husband walked out with our son he couldn't even listen to the guy anymore and my daughter and I stayed behind he told me the other drs had no clue what they were talking about that she is a difficult child okay what does that mean? I had to do my own research and reach out to other parents to get an understanding as to what he even ment. He was also dosing off in our appt, I mean this guy is so not professional at all and we refuse to see him again I let all of her dr.s no how terrible our experience was with him. My daughter had a fit and he told me to walk out to the hall to talk to him I went back in got my daughter and got in a loud argument with him as he was letting her bang her head against the tile floor he is a neurologist for crying out loud. My husband relates him to Dr. house the t.v show and the way he came in acted and couldn't stay awake . Terrible experience

March 1st, 2015

My son is diagnosed with Autism and Epilepsy and has been seeing Dr. Wiznitzer for at least 7 years now. we go every 4-6 months so that Dr. Max can evaluate Jacob and adjust any medications, and the office staff is also wonderful and very prompt in relaying any messages with questions I may have.

September 26th, 2013

Awesome Dr. with wonderful approach with dealing with children with ADHD

My child has had a wonderful experience as a pt. he is very trusting of Dr. Wiznitzer and his staff, which with his specific diagnosis is often diffic ...

August 8th, 2013

Very professional. Prompt diagnose . To the point. No rush. I would recommend this doctor.

March 25th, 2013

Not The Doctor For Everyone

Dr.Wiznitzer treated my daughter for many years. During the entire time she was his patient, I HATED going to those appointments. I felt at times that there must be something wrong with ME, because he was condescending and very blunt and I often felt I was talking in circles with him. I learned over the years how to handle him better and one time walked into an appointment and confronted him ( that I felt I wasn't being listened to or heard and that I had written down questions and I wanted them answered one at a time). That was the day things changed and HE changed how he spoke to us from then on. You have to call him out on his behavior. Why did we stay with him? At the time, he was one of the only dr's in Cleveland effectively treating autism and I decided I wasn't hiring him to be my friend; I wanted, at that time, the best medical care for my child and felt despite his horrid bedside manner, he knew his stuff. With all the choices and knowledge today about ASD, parents certainly have many more options for their child. Get a second and third opinion until you and your child feel right.

August 17th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgable . I liked his straight and to the point responses. Extremely professional. Very observant spent alot of time with our child.

August 16th, 2012

Amazing

After years of not knowing what is actually going on with our son. Dr Wiznitzer put it all in prospective and made us understand exactly our son's issues. We know now what needs to be done! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

May 28th, 2012

Totally a waste of time seeing this

I have to agree with one of the posts above. This doctor would ask my son or myself a question, only to have him rudely cut us off as soon as we started speaking with a "that is not what I asked you." It was obvious he only wanted certain answers. This appointment was shocking, to say the least. Neither my son or myself were able to answer the man's questions - when he did accept an answer, then he would twist it to fit what he wanted! I could not believe how arrogant this doctor was. My son in the car coming home said, "It was really hard to talk - he wouldn't let me answer him." He "boxed" my son in on a diagnosis that we do not agree with at all. Never have I seen a physician like this. I hope I never do again. This appointment was a waste - I expected so much better from a so-called expert. To be told "that's not what I asked you" every time we started to answer the man - it was just totally rude, insensitive and uncaring.

November 18th, 2011

Recommended:

He's been our 2 son's Neurologist since they were only three years old, now age 15. He really cares for children and although very busy, and not much time, he does spend more time with the ones he doesn't know as well, so he can diagnose more accurately. Patient and Loving.