A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Chang Wu MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Max Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Wu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Radiologists.