A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Chang Wu MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Max Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Wu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Radiologists.