A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max C Wu MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Max C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Max Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max Wu practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.