A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxim Bocharov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Bocharov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Bocharov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocharov graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Bocharov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Valeryerich Bocharov MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxim V. Bocharov practice?
- Dr. Maxim Bocharov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxim Bocharov practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.