A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxim Eckmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Eckmann is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Eckmann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckmann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Eckmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Savillion Eckmann MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxim S. Eckmann practice?
- Dr. Maxim Eckmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxim Eckmann practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pain Management Doctors.