Learn more about Dr. Maxim Gorelik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Gorelik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorelik
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gorelik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Gorelik, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorelik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gorelik has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Gorelik MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxim Gorelik practice?
- Dr. Maxim Gorelik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxim Gorelik practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Rockford, IL.
See Janesville Pain Management Doctors and Janesville Neurologists.