A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxim Itkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Itkin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Itkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Itkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Itkin graduated from Md, Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute.
Dr. Itkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Itkin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maxim Itkin practice?
- Dr. Maxim Itkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxim Itkin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.