Dr. Maxim Itkin MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxim Itkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Itkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Itkin graduated from Md, Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Itkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Itkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maxim Itkin practice?
Dr. Maxim Itkin practices Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.