Learn more about Dr. Maxim Yankelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Yankelevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Yankelevich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankelevich graduated from Omsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Yankelevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Yakovlevich Yankelevich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maxim Y. Yankelevich practice?
- Dr. Maxim Yankelevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxim Yankelevich practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.