Learn more about Dr. Maxim Yankelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxim Yankelevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yankelevich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yankelevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxim Yankelevich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankelevich graduated from Omsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Yankelevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxim Yankelevich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maxim Yankelevich practice?
- Dr. Maxim Yankelevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxim Yankelevich practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.