A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxime Gedeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxime Gedeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gedeon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gedeon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxime Gedeon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gedeon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gedeon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxime Gedeon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxime Gedeon practice?
- Dr. Maxime Gedeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxime Gedeon practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Anesthesiologists and Lehighton Pain Management Doctors.