Dr. Maximilian Braun III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maximilian Braun III?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

August 4th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Braun is the best of the best. He is very knowledgeable, takes time with you, answers your questions and is very caring about your comfort during a procedure. The nurse staff is wonderful and very attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Braun and his staff if you need pain management care.

November 20th, 2012

This Dr has been very professional! He's answered all of my questions and put me at ease during my procedure. America needs more doctors like this one!

October 8th, 2012

Dr Braun is a caring doctor who tries to make sure he alliviates your problem. He has helped me a lot. Officestaff extremely kind and knowledgeable too. The only reason I put a two for ease in getting an appointment is that they are booked out a couple of months. they will try to work with you though if they have cancellations.

December 10th, 2011

Dr. Braun is the greatest. I am always able to get an appointment within a day or 2 at the most. Wait time might be 5 minutes. He takes his time is going over my symptoms and always knows exactlyl where to give the epidural injections to take away the pain. I have very little discomfort when he gives me the injections. I feel comfortable with him, can converse easily and would highly recommend him to anyone that is need of this type of treatment. He is the best and I am thankful for him.

May 22nd, 2011

I would never go to another physician since seeing Dr. Braun.The office is more than efficient and caring.If I ever have an acute flair up of my back pain they will do everything in their power to get me in as quickly as possible. I have never waited when in the office more than 5 mins. Br. Braun is through in his diagnosis and very knowledgeable in the latest techniques. I have had epidural injections at other offices and have had a very uncomfortable experience. With Dr. Braun I am always comfortable and virtually pain free.His nurses are right there by your side and willing to even hold your hand if need be. The personal care is above and beyond caring.There are other pain physicians closer to my home but I will drive the extra distance to see him. Anyone seeing him for the first time will have the best experience possible.

December 2nd, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Braun because he was "the best" and this is more than true. I will never go anywhere else for this type of treatment as long as he is available.

November 21st, 2015