Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maximilian Lee
Dr. Maximilian Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Avon, CT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Maximilian Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Maximilian Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Francoise Roux
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi28
Dr. Jeffrey Hirst
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Hartford, CT 0 mi37
Dr. Devendranath Mannuru
Hartford, CT 0 mi9