A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maximilian Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximilian Kole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maximilian Kole, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximilian K Kole MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maximilian K. Kole practice?
- Dr. Maximilian Kole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maximilian Kole practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.