Learn more about Dr. Maximilian Muenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximilian Muenke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muenke
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Muenke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maximilian Muenke, DABMA, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muenke graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximilian Muenke DABMA and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Maximilian Muenke practice?
- Dr. Maximilian Muenke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maximilian Muenke practices Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Geneticists.