Learn more about Dr. Maximilian Muenke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximilian Muenke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muenke
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Muenke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maximilian Muenke, DABMA, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muenke graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximilian Muenke DABMA and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Maximilian Muenke practice?
- Dr. Maximilian Muenke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maximilian Muenke practices Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Geneticists.