A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Arroyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Arroyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arroyo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Arroyo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arroyo graduated from Universidad Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centroamerica, San Jose, Costa Rica. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arroyo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Arroyo MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Max Arroyo practice?
- Dr. Max Arroyo has 1 office location.
Dr. Max Arroyo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Internists and Jonesboro Cardiologists.