A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maximiliano Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximiliano Velasco, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maximiliano Velasco, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Velasco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximiliano Velasco MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maximiliano Velasco practice?
- Dr. Maximiliano Velasco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maximiliano Velasco practices Anesthesiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists.