A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maximo D'Oleo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximo D'Oleo is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Oleo graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Oleo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximo Jose D'Oleo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maximo J. D'Oleo practice?
- Dr. Maximo D'Oleo has 1 office location.
Dr. Maximo D'Oleo practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.