Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maximo Fernandez
Dr. Maximo Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with other offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Plantation, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Maximo Fernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maximo Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Martin Feinroth
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Mosbah Chehab
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi8