A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maximo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maximo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Fernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximo Jose Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maximo J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Maximo Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maximo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.