A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maximo Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximo Julian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Julian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maximo B Julian MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maximo B. Julian practice?
- Dr. Maximo Julian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maximo Julian practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.