Dr. Maximo B Julian MD is male, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maximo Julian is Excellent. Dr. Julian has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Julian graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).More Education & Awards
Dr. Julian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maximo Julian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maximo B. Julian practice?
Dr. Maximo Julian practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Critical Care New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Family Physicians, New York General Practitioners, and New York Pediatricians.