A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxine Baum is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Baum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine Baum MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxine Baum practice?
- Dr. Maxine Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxine Baum practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Internists.