A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxine Baum is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Baum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine Beth Baum MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxine B. Baum practice?
- Dr. Maxine Baum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Baum practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Internists.