inactive

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2011
NEEDS TO REPLACE SOME OF THE STAFF!
I was in to have my child seen this morning and couldn't help but over hear some of the staff talking about how they are "always tired" of staying late because parents are calling to make late appointments to have their children seen. I sometimes call to make a late appointment as I have to work and sometimes my job will not allow me to get off to take my child and I find that offensive! I heard them saying that is the reason why they stroll in late every morning. We parents cannot control when our children get sick! Every time I go to get my children seen, It's always the same two girls standing around doing nothing but standing around, on their phones, and talking while the other girl is doing everything else. Shouldn't the health and well being of the patient come first?

January 27th, 2011
I don't see where her rating are that great!
I don't see where her ratings are so great! They made it sound like 45 minutes was not a long time to wait, I disagree! That is ridiculous to wait that long! It's not like she's worth waiting for! Her staff needs to be humbled! I hate going to a doctors office and the staff all think, and treat you like you are under them! Like they are all so smart and rich and we the patents, are stupid and poor. Without us they wouldn't even have a job! I don't like this doctor for many reasons. I don't like that she doesn't look deeper into a child's need. My child's mother was not feeding are child, she should have listened to me and called social services about it. My daughter is 5 and weights 30 pounds. I hate a doctor that is to weak to get involved, which tells me she is all about the money and not my child's health. My child has lots of health issues and is sick all the time, It's so easy for a doctor to say, it's a virus or allergies, that way they don't have to work as hard. They get that insurance money either way. I say get a new doctor, one that is real!!!

June 30th, 2010
Excellent practicioner at managing my daughter's asthma. She is a bit querky, but is extremely intelligent and knowledgable.

August 18th, 2009
Office staff was nice but I would choose another doctor next time
The wait time was absolutely ridiculous. My kids started getting tired and hungry. Dr. Beatty was kind of rude. The office staff was nice though. I would go back there but see another doctor.

February 28th, 2009
What a great doctor
I love Dr. Beatty and Pediatrics of Kempsville. I've been going there for 20 years now.

August 5th, 2015