A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Dexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dexter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dexter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Dexter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dexter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dexter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine Elizabeth Dexter MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maxine E. Dexter practice?
- Dr. Maxine Dexter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Dexter practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.