Learn more about Dr. Maxine Dexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dexter
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dexter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Dexter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dexter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dexter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine Elizabeth Dexter MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maxine E. Dexter practice?
- Dr. Maxine Dexter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Dexter practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Internists, Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.