Internist
Video profile

Jul 27th, 2016

I finally found a doctor that listens, cares and and gives you options..

You can do better at a clinic. show details You can do better at a clinic.
by Still waiting on May 31st, 2016

You wii see a nurse. Get a "will do" prescription, because they are a nurse. You will wait 2-4 hours. You and your surgeon will be in the OR, before you get clearance. You will wait 2-3 weeks to get your prescription filled. ? Hamilton is smart, but she is rarely available. I haven' t seen her for a year and a half. Find a Doctor who cares for you.

Apr 6th, 2016

It takes three hours for a 5 minute patient consultation. Front desk staff very unprofessional. Just bad experience for a 2 year patient.

patient show details patient
Nov 9th, 2015

Dr . Hamilton is a brilliant diagnostic physician. When and if you see her. She wanted me back in a month, that was 6 mths ago and 2 cancelled appt's. Expect a 3 hour wait to see a P.A., to get your BP taken, and possibly a referral. They are not doctors , if you have a problem - good luck. Way overbooked and understaffed. The office is outdated and needs a good cleaning. Much like a 1980's clinic.

The very best doctor ever! She doesn't give up! show details The very best doctor ever! She doesn't give up!
by DeKoninck's from Indiana on Nov 6th, 2015

Because Dr Hamilton is the doctor that was on duty when my husband came to Broward he is still alive and with me! She saved his life and we owe her everything!

Look else where show details Look else where
Mar 13th, 2015

I went there and waited over 2 hours to be seen. I actually went out to my car to wait because their facility is actually dirty. Once they were finally ready for they rushed me through and did not even address what I went there for. Completely unacceptable and I refused to make another appointment with them. I would recommend looking for another doctor., you have been warned.

Stay away!! show details Stay away!!
Jan 15th, 2015

This staff is the worst. Wait time is way too long.

Jan 7th, 2012

Dr Hamilton does an extensive discussion with you about your health problems, reviews your medications, and dianosis you accurately. Because of this you will have to wait to see her because she does this with each patient. I feel very safe in her hands, She takes the time to explain what is going on and what you can expect if any test are ordered for you.:

REGISTERED NURSE show details REGISTERED NURSE
Dec 11th, 2011

VERY IMFORMATIVEPROVIDE EDUCATIONAL ANSWERS TO QUESTIONSPROVIDE DETAIL REPORT OF FINDINGSATTENTIVE TO SMALL DETAILSFOLLOW UP ON A TIMELY MANNER

Dec 9th, 2011

I think that the front office help could be more helpful. I also think that when the pharmacy fax over a request for a refill it should not take four faxes or more before someone respond.

Jul 15th, 2011

Dr Hamilton is a caring doctor and excellent diagnostician. Dealing with her staff is difficult, as they are not very efficient and do not submit insurance paperwork or prescriptions in a timely way without lots of follow-up phone calls. We keep going back for Dr Hamilton, not for the way her office is run. It could be better.

She's the greatest doctor show details She's the greatest doctor
Jan 12th, 2010

Thanks Dr.Hamilton for all that you have done on concerning my health and well being. i know that everyone would like to be seen by you, and it is impossible at times. Not that i don't mine seening Nicole; but i whether see you every now and again. Thanks Doc

Dec 5th, 2009

After shopping around for a good doctor who would also respect my time, I found Dr Hamilton. She is courteous and was right on with her diagnosis of my condition.

Horribly Inefficient Office show details Horribly Inefficient Office
by upset past patient on Mar 27th, 2009

The doctor is great but not good enough to make up for poor office management. I waited 1.5 hours on at least 4 occasions and finally found another doctor after difficulties in obtaining prescription refill and medical records. I once got there for a shot and they we out of the medicine!

eight hour wait show details eight hour wait
May 20th, 2008

After waiting 3 hours for a 10am appt, her clerk said to come in at 9am the following day and I would not have to wait. The next day I waited 5 hours to see the doctor. Then her clerk lost my questionaire. Dr. Hamilton disregarded my statements as nonsense. Then she moved her office and left no forwarding address.