A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Hetherington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxine Hetherington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Hetherington, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Hetherington graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hetherington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine L Hetherington MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Maxine L. Hetherington practice?
- Dr. Maxine Hetherington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Hetherington practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Oncologists and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.