Dr. Maxine Ingham MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Very helpful
I visited with Dr. Ingham this morning via Teladoc. She was very helpful, as I was not sure that I should do the "wait in line" thing at my local urgent care. Dr. Ingham listened very patiently to all of my symptoms and assured me that I was treating my infection properly and even suggested some additional things that I should do. This was a very encouraging experience, pleasant to be able to speak with a doctor who TOOK THE TIME to really LISTEN! The Teladoc system works great!

February 26th, 2017
AWFUL PHYSICIAN!
She called me on a Teledoc app appointment. She does not belong behind a phone treating a patient! Refuses to treat a simple sinus infection based on symptoms. Insisted I MUST have had a prior sinus surgery in order to even have a sinus infection! WTF?? So, anytime you get any infection in your body, you must've had a previous surgical hx is what she was saying! I had to exaggerate my symptoms just to get an Rx which was so unfortunate. She needs her doc-in-a-box privileges revoked!

December 23rd, 2011
Great Bedside Manner,
Dr. Ingham was the first doctor that I went to when I realized that I was getting really sick. I had 2 reasons for going into her office, my kidney, and the flu. She immediatly showed concern when I told her my symptoms, and showed great care when she was telling me her probable diagnosis. She was just as sweet at my follow up visit. I really think she's a great doctor and I'm happy she moved to my side of town.

January 6th, 2011
Worst doctor I've ever seen!
Inham was assigned to us after my husband was admitted to the hospital for emergency gallbladder surgery. She spend no time speaking to us and referred us to a surgeon who was NOT on our insurance. When I asked for another surgeon she told me that the one she chose accepts most insurances...even though I assured her that they were not on our insurance. In addition, it took 36 hours before my husband was finally sent to surgery (after I had to fight for my own preference for a surgeon.) He had no food or drink during this time...completely unacceptable. To add insult to injury....she is billing us for the difference from what our insurance paid her for her services. She is stating that she is "not in our network" even though our insurance company has paid her for her contracted price....she has now sent us to collections.

June 30th, 2010
DR.Ingham was assigned to my case at St. Rose. She spent a long time at my bedside, was pleasant, and professional. I did not need to follow up at her office so I cannot comment about that aspect of her care.

April 18th, 2010
DOC
I'AM GREATFUL SHE FOUND MY WIFES HEART PROUBLE.

October 28th, 2009
Very poor bedside manner. very passive on patients care. I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy!

December 7th, 2016