Dr. Maxine Ingham MD Patient Reviews

2.7

December 23rd, 2011
Great Bedside Manner,
Dr. Ingham was the first doctor that I went to when I realized that I was getting really sick. I had 2 reasons for going into her office, my kidney, and the flu. She immediatly showed concern when I told her my symptoms, and showed great care when she was telling me her probable diagnosis. She was just as sweet at my follow up visit. I really think she's a great doctor and I'm happy she moved to my side of town.

January 6th, 2011
Worst doctor I've ever seen!
Inham was assigned to us after my husband was admitted to the hospital for emergency gallbladder surgery. She spend no time speaking to us and referred us to a surgeon who was NOT on our insurance. When I asked for another surgeon she told me that the one she chose accepts most insurances...even though I assured her that they were not on our insurance. In addition, it took 36 hours before my husband was finally sent to surgery (after I had to fight for my own preference for a surgeon.) He had no food or drink during this time...completely unacceptable. To add insult to injury....she is billing us for the difference from what our insurance paid her for her services. She is stating that she is "not in our network" even though our insurance company has paid her for her contracted price....she has now sent us to collections.

June 30th, 2010
DR.Ingham was assigned to my case at St. Rose. She spent a long time at my bedside, was pleasant, and professional. I did not need to follow up at her office so I cannot comment about that aspect of her care.

April 18th, 2010
DOC
I'AM GREATFUL SHE FOUND MY WIFES HEART PROUBLE.

October 28th, 2009
Very poor bedside manner. very passive on patients care. I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy!