A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxine Klein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine J Klein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maxine J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Maxine Klein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Rocky Hill, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.