A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Theriot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theriot
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theriot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Theriot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Theriot graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Theriot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine A Theriot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxine A. Theriot practice?
- Dr. Maxine Theriot has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Theriot practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ashburn, VA and Lafayette, IN.
See Irving Family Physicians and Irving Preventive Medicine Specialists.