A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Theriot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theriot
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Theriot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Theriot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Theriot graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Theriot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine A Theriot MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxine A. Theriot practice?
- Dr. Maxine Theriot has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maxine Theriot practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ashburn, VA and Lafayette, IN.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors and Irving Preventive Medicine Specialists.