A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxine Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxine Thomas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxine Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxine Janine Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxine J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Maxine Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxine Thomas practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.