Overall Review

3.3

October 5th, 2015
Dr Chait is superb and kind and available Thank You Sir

July 15th, 2012
Simply The Best
Dr. Chait is brilliant, thorough, and caring. He was able to diagnose an illness that no other Doctor could. I had been to several doctors and no one found the root cause of my illness except Dr. Chait. He is truly amazing. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the finest care.

December 22nd, 2011
The review that was written before this one was obviously written by...Dr. Chait!He's an old, grouchy, washed up has been. You are taking your life in your hands if you go to him. He performed an endoscopy on me and I had a sore throat for over two weeks. His trembling old hands scraped my pharynx and esophagus.

April 28th, 2011
Satisfied Patient
I was so pleased with my care by Dr. Chait at the Hartsdale Medical Group. He helped me with a serious condition and I am deeply grateful.

January 25th, 2011
By far, the BEST!
I am appalled with what the previous commentators have alleged. They must have seen a different doctor from a different practice because I completely disagree. Dr. Chait has been my doctor (for both internal medicine and gastroenterology) for years now. He is, by far, the best doctor.Dr. Chait is a caring, friendly, courteous, and professional doctor. I have never been, nor have I even felt, rushed by him. He spends an appropriate amount of time with me. He asks an ample amount of questions and completes a thorough exam in every visit. Dr. Chait is explanatory of any medications and diagnoses given. He helps you understand everything, from the tests that he may want performed, to the final outcome of those tests. I have referred several friends and co-workers to Dr. Chait and all have been pleased with him and his work. Dr. Chait is known for finding conditions in patients that other doctors have not been able to (I have heard first-and from a handful of these people), and I would trust my life with him.

December 17th, 2010
This guy is a real gonif. He made a wrong diagnosis of a medical condition that I never suffered from. I should have sued the pants off him. He is also extremely nasty, egotistical, and short tempered. He only cares about the almighty dollar. You are not a person to him...you are a medical insurance card. Stay away!

July 14th, 2010