A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Finn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Finn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell David Finn DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell D. Finn practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Finn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maxwell Finn practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Cedar Hill, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Cedar Hill Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Cedar Hill Dentists.