A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Finn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Finn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finn accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan