A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Finn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Finn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell David Finn DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell D. Finn practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Finn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maxwell Finn practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Rowlett, TX.
See Dallas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Dallas Dentists.