Dr. Maxwell Greenman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maxwell Greenman?

April 22nd, 2011

Very caring, kind father and sons practice. I developed sudden visual changes and had seen some of the TV ads for Greenman and Associates. I called on a Monday morning and was told to come in that day, even though I did not have insurance. I was given the most thorough eye exam I have ever had, including a blood pressure check. I was experiencing retinal bleeds in both eyes due to malignant hypertension. The doctors were very concerned and offered to call 911. I declined as the hospital was only a few blocks away and I had my boyfriend drive me there. Dr. Greenman called ahead and I was taken immediately into the Emergency Department where I was then admitted with life threatening blood pressure. I was told I was within hours of possibly dying. I am grateful for all the Dr. Greenman

October 17th, 2009

Exceptional Care - professional and kind

I am new to the area and found myself needing an opthamologist. My left eye which had previously been injured was irritated and I feared infected. I researched the offices covered by my insurance and found Greenman Eye Associates. I called at 0800 and though they obviously had a full schedule they were able to fit me in by 0900 that same morning. My wait was a little longer than normal becasue they squeezed me in. Dr Greenman was sweet, caring and utterly professional. I am an RN and extremely conscientious about hygiene and was appalled to see someone complain about the cleanliness of this office, Dr Greenman excused himself to wash his hands and reminded me of the importance of doing the same. He gave me antibiotic drops to use until my followup visit Monday. I look forward to returning to the office. Please do not judge this group by the ranting of one irrational review - this is the first review I have ever written and I only did it because I could not beleive how off base the other review was.

May 18th, 2017