A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Ohikhuare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxwell Ohikhuare, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohikhuare graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ohikhuare has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell A Ohikhuare MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell A. Ohikhuare practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Ohikhuare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maxwell Ohikhuare practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Colton, CA.
See Moreno Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.