Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. plesset has retired. We are lost without him. He was the most caring and was always a step ahead with his diagnoses. He had a very genuine and very professional manner towards us. We truly miss him. May he enjoy the fruits of his labor for he deserves nothing but the best.

Oct 22nd, 2009

My best doctor ever

Immense ego? or what? Can't handle a second opinion show details Immense ego? or what? Can't handle a second opinion
May 7th, 2008

After several weeks of continued symptoms following treatment for a difficult respiratory & sinus infection, I was frustrated with Dr. Plesset's seeing insouciance; it seemed like his opinion was that once treated, a patient should be better, no matter what symptoms they reported. I asked within the practice (a *huge* multi-office suburban practice) for a doctor who could give me a second opinion. Several days later, I received a letter from Dr. Plesset stating that he could no longer serve as my physician. There was no reason given (well he couldn't very well say ("because you asked for a second opinion") and he never spoke to me about it, indeed, he has studiously avoided looking at or speaking to me every time I am at the office. How juvenile!