Internists
Mount Kisco Medical Group
1825 Commerce St
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
914-962-5060
Locations and availability (4)

|  Best doctor ever  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. plesset has retired. We are lost without him. He was the most caring and was always a step ahead with his diagnoses. He had a very genuine and very professional manner towards us. We truly miss him. May he enjoy the fruits of his labor for he deserves nothing but the best.

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2009

My best doctor ever

|  Immense ego? or what? Can't handle a second opinion  |  show details
May 7th, 2008

After several weeks of continued symptoms following treatment for a difficult respiratory & sinus infection, I was frustrated with Dr. Plesset's seeing insouciance; it seemed like his opinion was that once treated, a patient should be better, no matter what symptoms they reported. I asked within the practice (a *huge* multi-office suburban practice) for a doctor who could give me a second opinion. Several days later, I received a letter from Dr. Plesset stating that he could no longer serve as my physician. There was no reason given (well he couldn't very well say ("because you asked for a second opinion") and he never spoke to me about it, indeed, he has studiously avoided looking at or speaking to me every time I am at the office. How juvenile!