A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Prempeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Prempeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prempeh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prempeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prempeh graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Prempeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell Agyemang Prempeh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell A. Prempeh practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Prempeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxwell Prempeh practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Cardiologists.