A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Scarlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Scarlett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarlett graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Scarlett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital Em Only
- Rollins Brook Comm. Hosp. Em Only
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell Curtis Scarlett MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell C. Scarlett practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Scarlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxwell Scarlett practices Emergency Medicine near Lampasas, TX.
See Lampasas Emergency Physicians.