A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stepanuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stepanuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepanuk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stepanuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Elkins Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.