A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stepanuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stepanuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepanuk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stepanuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Elkins Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxwell Stepanuk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Surgeons.