Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxwell Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell Thomas practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Maxwell Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.