A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maxwell Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maxwell Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maxwell Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maxwell Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maxwell Thomas practice?
- Dr. Maxwell Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maxwell Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.