A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo-Matkiwsky graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Abdo-Matkiwsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky practice?
- Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. May Abdo-Matkiwsky practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Sparta Internists and Sparta Oncologists.