Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Sparta Cancer Center
89 Sparta Ave
Ste 130
Sparta, NJ 07871
973-726-0005
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Cancer Center  |  show details
by Kel on Sep 10th, 2013

Love this doctor and the office. I had a couple of scares since my cancer treatment, and every time, Dr May answered my cell phone messages within five minutes. It didn't matter if she was at home, or walking in a parking lot to the hospital or in the car. Every time she responded within minutes to my fears and questions. The nurses here are attentive and caring and it's a positive, upbeat place to be. The one drawback is that there are sometimes very long wait times, but that's never a problem if you're aware of it - I just bring my laptop or DS and play games or do work, knowing that it comes from the care they give each patient. Dr May is personally interested in every patient and their lives and when I asked, they even sponsored a "Hay Bale of Hope" at a breast cancer awareness event I was involved in at a local wildlife sanctuary. Just a great community of caring.

|  Treating my Hemochromotosis  |  show details
by Dan Barr on Apr 5th, 2013

She is amazing. Smart, caring, enthusiastic, and easy on the eyes to boot! She also has a great sense of humor. She makes you feel at ease immediately. She gave me a timeline and beat it by a month. Highly recommend her.

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I am on my 2nd round of chemo and I love coming to this office for treatment. The staff is extremely considerate and kind. Coming for an awful diagnosis, the dr makes me feel wonderful

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

She is outstanding and very considerate to the condition of the patient. I would highly recommend her and her staff.