A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Antone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Antone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Antone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antone graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Antone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May M Antone MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. May M. Antone practice?
- Dr. May Antone has 3 office locations.
Dr. May Antone practices Internal Medicine near Lathrup Village, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Keego Harbor, MI.