A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Antone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Antone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Antone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Antone graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Antone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. May M. Antone practice?
Dr. May Antone practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Lathrup Village, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Lathrup Village Internists and Lathrup Village General Practitioners.