Dr. May Antone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. May Antone?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. May Antone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2015

Great office & a perfect doctor

Everytime I have been there I have left happy, she is the best thing that has ever happened. Dr. Antone is very good, great staff!! I see new faces and I'm glad! You should definitely go visit her, she studied medicine twice!! Back home in her country she was a doctor and when she came to america she became a doctor again!! She's a genius

February 20th, 2015

She's a good doctor she listen to your complaints then , order test according.

January 13th, 2015

Mr. Antone is extremely popular and always in great demand. She is a great physician.

November 1st, 2013

Great doctor

Doctor May Antone is a very nice person and freindly and caring and spends time with the patient. Her office and staff are bit chaotic and sometimes they mess up things and sometimes on busy days you have to wait for long time but all in all she is great!

June 28th, 2013

long wait

I took my son to the doctor recently and was very happy with the doctor, my son said she was very nice.Ireturn two days later and was disappointed after I waited two hours because the staff was very inefficient. My report was left sitting on their desk and was not given to me until I went to inquirer. Plus the girl at the front was very unfriendly. The doctor was very nice her staff was not.

March 8th, 2013

New Patient

I found my initial visit to be a refreshing change of pace. I had left my prior physician because I felt as though, he would interview me regarding my physical issues and then write a series of prescriptions -end of visit. However, Dr. Antone displayed a geniune concern about my physical complaints and followed up every discussed issue with a test and consultation. In addition, she waited for the test results, before prescribing ANY medication. Which just makes so much sense! I am very pleased with my new choice for a primary physician.

January 19th, 2013

crème de la crème

I thank God for Dr Antone, she is a blessing in my life. Patient over 15 years and she is very knowledgeable has a wonderful bedside manner and has a genuine concern for my wellbeing. A rare gem.

September 29th, 2011

Great Doctor! HORRIBLE STAFF!!!!

I agree with ALL comments posted - Dr. Antone is BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I have had.... but OMG, her staff!! Yikes! She needs to double her staff count and pay them better in my oponion. They have ONE person that answers ALL the calls, does referalls etc etc - that's just NUTSO!

February 13th, 2011

Dr. Antone is very compassionate and caring. She has diagnosed problems in one visit that I have been trying to figure out for years. I would definitely refer anyone to Dr. Antone

October 14th, 2010

Office staff is terrible

I feel Dr. Antone is a good doctor. She could spend more time with patients but there is just not enough time I guess. My major complaint is her staff who put the A in atrocious. They claim they call you back with the results and yet it feels like you're the one doing the calling. Why do I have to harass them for my test results shouldn't they call me?? I have never dealt with a practice before as I have always gone to Henry Ford in the past but that bothers me that it takes weeks and weeks to get results for standard blood tests. The last time I went was a month ago and you think they called me with my test results? I would hate to have a serious illness because by the time they get to me with the results I'll probably be dead and that's if they ever get to me. I almost forgot I had a nurse who seemed completely clueless about finding a vein to draw blood I don't know if she was new or what but I felt like she was torturing me. Staff is just incompetent at best. You can also forget about trying to call because all you're going to get is please hold, please hold. That's all I ever got when I called. To add insult to injury they always seemed clueless about where to find the test results which left me puzzled. I wondered if they kept them in a safe where one person only has the combination it was just bizarre. There needs to be a training on phone etiquette since the staff has none. The wait time is also ridiculous it seems like they double book doctors which makes absolutely no sense. Oh man, I could go on I just want to let people know because I got seriously frustrated with the staff I've decided not to even go back. Like I said the doctor is good but her horrible staff is not worth the headache. They are going to run her practice right into the ground.

October 8th, 2010

I'm scared to death of going to see a doctor but Dr. Antone made me feel very comfortable. She spent a lot of time with me. And after years of back pain, she finally told me what was causing it when other doctors never could. Today was my first visit with her and I'll gladly be going back!

March 24th, 2010