A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Kaitlyn Chu MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. May K. Chu practice?
- Dr. May Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. May Chu practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Internists.