A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Foo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Foo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Foo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foo graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Foo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Lynne Foo MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. May L. Foo practice?
- Dr. May Foo has 11 office locations.
Dr. May Foo practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Oncologists.