Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. May Foo
Dr. May Foo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Cape Coral, FL and Naples, FL (and 8 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foo is affiliated with Physicians Regional Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial and Gulf Coast Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. May Foo has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. May Foo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.
Dr. Barry Driver
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Joplin, MO 0.01 mi35
Dr. Atman Shah
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Joplin, MO 0.01 mi10
Dr. Anisa Hassan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Joplin, MO 0.01 mi41