Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. May Hawawini
Dr. May Hawawini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hawawini is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston, Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital and Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding. She speaks English.
Dr. May Hawawini has the following 1 specialty
Dr. May Hawawini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.