A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Lau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Lau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Chi Lau MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. May C. Lau practice?
- Dr. May Lau has 2 office locations.
Dr. May Lau practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Adolescent Specialists.