A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Loo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Loo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Loo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Loo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. May Loo practice?
- Dr. May Loo has 2 office locations.
Dr. May Loo practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.