A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Mah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Mah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Mah, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mah graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Ling Mah MD and MS is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. May L. Mah practice?
- Dr. May Mah has 1 office location.
Dr. May Mah practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.