A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Mah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Mah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mah
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Mah, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mah graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Ling Mah MD and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. May L. Mah practice?
- Dr. May Mah has 1 office location.
Dr. May Mah practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.