Dr. May Montrichard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 14th, 2016
I was a patient of Dr. Montrichard years ago and was very pleased with her as well as her staff. I strongly recommend her to my young adult daughter to seek her for her personal doctor. She's well diverse in her field and certainly accurate with diagnoses of her patients.

March 4th, 2014
Excellent doctor, but the staff...
Dr.Montrichard is an excellent physician. She has a complete and thorough understanding of the human body and is an excellent internist who clearly keeps up with the rapidly changing medical world. I've had many MDs who were not fresh out of school that were so stuck in their ways and had such out of date knowledge that I found myself telling THEM about things. But she definitely keeps up with the times, which is impressive because everythings changing every five seconds. But her staff. I've never met such a curt, blunt, rude, self important creature as the MA that works there who calls herself the nurse. She does have to be on top of things and make a lot of decisions but point blank, the doctor has to make many more and her bedside manner is fine. The receptionists are monotone, don't bother to say hello half the time, will cut you off MOST of the time mid sentence. But if you want a message sent to the Dr, do it yourself at the appointment because the nurse is a horrible snappy ..individual who doesn't communicate what you say but rather what she thinks.

January 12th, 2012
best family md
dr.Montrichard is the rarest of mds.She kept my husband alive for 10 years when no other md cared or knew what to do.Now she is trying to heal us both.When I have to spend time in hospital,the mds there ask me what does she do to keep me alive?Then they do the same.We love her and feel she's the brightest and most aware of all mds

May 16th, 2011
You Just May Grow Roots Waiting
The office staff is not the best nor the friendliest, the doctor has called patients up to the front window where other patients can see and hear and discussed my condition with me, even after we were already in a private room, and the worst thing is the wait, I honestly have never seen anything like it over 2-3 hours most times. All these factors make the practice something to be avoided unless there's no other choice.

February 6th, 2011
She changes like the wether.

October 2nd, 2009
Doctor Montrichard is an excellent Doctor, but she needs managerial skills with her staff and little more empathy for patients who actually need medical assistance

March 8th, 2009
This doctor overlooked my severe depression and substance abuse. It almost cost me my life.She is not able to keep staff, at just about every visit there is new staff in the office.You can exepect to wait on average 2-3 hours to be seen.