A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Pian-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pian-Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Pian-Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pian-Smith graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Pian-Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May C Pian-Smith MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. May C. Pian-Smith practice?
- Dr. May Pian-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. May Pian-Smith practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.