A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Porciuncula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Porciuncula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Porciuncula graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Porciuncula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Balosbalos Porciuncula MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. May B. Porciuncula practice?
- Dr. May Porciuncula has 1 office location.
Dr. May Porciuncula practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists.