A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Yazeji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. May Yazeji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. May Yazeji, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazeji graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Yazeji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Yazeji MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. May Yazeji practice?
- Dr. May Yazeji has 3 office locations.
Dr. May Yazeji practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.